No notificaion yet
RULES AND REGULATION FOR ENTRIES
All films should be without any watermark and advertisement.
Entries for ROYAL FILM FESTIVAL2020: Starts 1st JUNE, NOW OPEN
CATEGORIES: SHORT FICTION, FEATURE FICTION, DOCUMENTRY, SHORT DOCUMENTRY, DOCU-DRAMA, SHORT ANIMATION, ANIMATION FEATURE, WEB SERIES, AD FILM, MUSIC/SONG/ALBUM.
ALL FORMATS, ALL GENRES, ALL DURATIONS ARE ACCEPTED FROM ALL CONTINENTS
AWARD & TROPHY:
• GRAND AWARD: Am virgin will Produce and release one film of the WINNER
TROPHY AND CERTIFICATE:
• BEST ACTOR/ACTRESS
• BEST SCREENPLAY AND STORY WRITER
• BEST DIALOGUE
• BEST EDITOR
• BEST CINEMETOGRAPHY
• BEST DOCUMENTRY
• BEST DIRECTOR
• BEST MUSIC
• BEST VFX
• BEST SOUND DESIGNING
• BEST PRODUCTION DESIGNER
• BEST AD FILM
• BEST ANIMATION MOVIE
• BEST FEATURE FILM
• BEST SHORT FILM
• BEST DOCU DRAMA
• BEST WEB SERIES
• BEST SONG
• BEST COSTUME DESIGNER
• The short film must have been completed after 1st January 2010.
• Applicant can send the Film in DVD or in Pen Drive (any format)
• The Festival Management will not be responsible if film is not screened due to problem with the DVD or with the pen Drive.
• The film can be Short Film, Documentary, Experimental, Narrative, Fiction, Non- fiction or Animation. The original film may be produced on 35 mm, 16 mm, HD, DIGI BETA, BETA SP, U - MATIC, DV, DVD, but the film must be available on DVD or in PEN DRIVE for presentation or preview purpose.
• There is no minimum running time limitation.
• The short film can be in any language or any genre. All non- English films must have English sub- titles for festival presentation and for Am Virgin App selection process.
• Censor Certificate is not mandatory for the film screening.
• Two DVD’s OR one PEN- DRIVE need to be submitted along with the entry. Each Preview DVD should be labelled with the Title, Running - time, Contact E- mail and Phone number. If applicant is sending film in a PEN DRIVE separate paper need to send with Entry Form mentioning the Title, Running - time, Contact E- mail and Phone number of the application and Producer/ Director of the film.
• Multiple entries can be submitted, but with separate entry forms, preview DVD (OR PEN DRIVE), synopsis / description, should be enclosed. Each film is considered as a new entry.
• AM VIRGIN organization has right to use the entries / send / selected / nominated films, DVD and materials from the film for Festival promotional purposes and to retain DVD copies of each film as part of our festival library and Am virgin App
• Films once selected & submitted for final screening will not be allowed to be withdrawn under any circumstances until festival is over.
• The publicity material (Trailer, Broacher, Stills, Poster, etc.) and a synopsis of the short film to be enclosed with the entry. Entry materials submitted shall not be returned to the entrant. The Festival will not be responsible or borne to pay if the Courier stuck with the department.
• Transportation and insurance costs of DVDs, related documents, photographs and publicity materials from the country of origin to the Festival Office shall be borne by the applicant.
• The Festival will not pay any custom duty or registration to the Custom department at the Indian aviation authority; if the parcel is returned to the applicant because of that the festival organisation will not be held liable for any such circumstances.
PROCESS OF SUBMITTING THE FILM
You can choose any one option for film submission:-
1. Submit your film online through Direct Festival Bank Account, PayPal, withoutabox, film freeway etc.
2. Submit your film with entry form (Do sign on last page of the form, scan/take photo and attached in email), Pay fee online and send us the proof at – email@example.com
3. Send your film by Post/Courier with entry form, 2 DVD or (pen drive) and cheque/DD of the fee at festival office - 202. KAALE HOUSE. BUNDER ROAD, VERSOVA VILLAGE- Andheri (W), MUMBAI, PIN CODE- 400061, MAHARSHTRA, INDIA
• The Entry form/ Application will be considered only on receipt of administrative film submission entry fee of Rs.1000/ - (ONE THOUSHAND RUPEES) - (Films produced in India) US$ 20 (Twenty American Dollars) - (Films produced outside India)
• By Cash or Demand Draft or Cheque, or money transfer in favours of AM VIRGIN (Account number - 010520110000908), IFSC CODE – BKID0000105, Bank Address: - BANK OF INDIA, YARI ROAD, ANDHERI WEST, MUMBAI,
• Applicant can Pay the Entry Fee by PAYTM to the Mobile Number - AM VIRGIN- 9372950469
• Applicant can Pay the Entry Fee by PAYPAL to the account – firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of submission
Regular Submission –
• 1st JUNE 2019 to 30th September 2019 (with Rs1000 OR $20 Entry Fee)
Late Submission –
• 1st October 2019 to 15TH DECEMBER 2019 (with Rs1500 OR $25 Entry Fee)
• Film should be submitted before deadline. The Royal Film Festival is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, postage due, stolen, or misappropriated entries.
• Entry Forms with incorrect / inadequate / illegible / ambiguous / incomplete particulars will not be considered. The festival committee reserves the right to accept or refuse any film without assigning any reason whatsoever.
• DVDs or PEN DRIVE submitted for selection will be considered as final and no changes will be entertained after submission. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to submit DVDs or PEN DRIVE without any physical / quality defects.
• The competition is open for professionals as well as students. No separate section for student filmmakers.
• MAILING ADRESS- 202. KAALE HOUSE. BUNDER ROAD, VERSOVA VILLAGE- Andheri (W), MUMBAI, PIN CODE- 400061, MAHARSHTRA, INDIA
• Winners are selected by an AM VIRGIN APP viewers and judging panel of industry professionals consisting of independent producers, production companies, filmmakers, and other film industry professionals who may be substituted at the discretion of the Festival organizers.
• All films are judged equally based on:
o Content Originality (Quality of storyline, and script)
o Production (Camera work, lighting, and shot composition)
o Post- Production(Editing, transitions, pacing, continuity, and flow)
o Image (Focus, colour, and lighting)
o Sound Quality (Clarity, consistency of audio levels, and lack of noise)
• No work or artist will be either discriminated or favoured by their country of origin, language, age, race, education, gender, ideology, or by their economic resources. Every content, every form, every technique will be admitted with no censorship of any kind.
• The decision of selection committee is final and no correspondence will be entered into Finalists will be notified by mail and/ or email. The Royal Film Festival will use its best efforts to announce the selected films, winners at the designated time, but will not be held liable for any unforeseen delays.
• By entering the Royal Film Festival, contestants and/ or their parents or legal guardian (if such entrant is a minor) agree to accept and be bound by the decisions of the Festival and its judges which are final and binding in all matters.
• Selection of films for Royal Film Festival will be done by a committee whose decision will be final. However, Festival Authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any film that is likely to offend sentiments, feelings or sensibilities of any caste, community, religion and sector is likely to promote racism or ill will in the society.
• The Festival Authorities will have the right to screen (maximum 10 screening) in different cities of India on non- commercial basis. For promotional / publicity purposes, excerpts from any film entered in the festival may be shown on any Television network / Internet, Mobile App or related media during the festival period.
• Entrant agrees to be bound by all terms of these official Festival rules and regulations as established herein. The Royal Film Festival reserves the right to extend the Festival deadline for any unforeseen reasons if needed. Entry constitutes permission to use winner's name, likeness, and voice for future advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation
• All the Participants films would be seen in the Am virgin App- Royal film Festival category exclusively
• The film that gets the Highest Views, will automatically come under the Top 10 category
• Top 10 film maker will be invited to the Am virgin App exclusive film Festival
• Winning Films will be judge by Am Virgin subscribers and panel Judges.
• Apart from certificate and trophies, Am virgin will produce one of films of the winner (*TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY)
• Short films that are submitted must be the entrants’ original work and shall not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third parties
• Contestants agree that they have obtained all required permissions regarding music, sound and/ or images presented in your short film or film. By entering the Festival, the entrant agrees that the Royal Film Festival will not be held liable for any copyright infringements perpetrated by you or your short film or Film.
• The Royal Film Festival reserves the right to not screen any film(s) for any reason it deems valid.
• The entrants may also run the risk of being prosecuted as per the Indian Criminal Procedure Code and the Indian Media Law for any offence or infringement. Racial, religious and regional discrimination shall not be portrayed in any part of the film being submitted.
• Affidavits of winners less than 18 years of age at time of award must be countersigned by parent or legal guardian. Affidavits are subject to verification by the Royal Film Festival. All the legal issues, if any, shall be under the jurisdiction of High Courts only.
• Royal Film Festival / AM VIRGIN organizing, selection committee members, juries are not allowed to participate in respective festival as a contestant
• Entrants will retain all ownership rights to their films submitted.
• Any filmmaker, institution or organisation is strictly not allowed to use the name Royal Film Festival' and festival logo and Official selection laurel for any commercial, non-commercial, cultural or personal use without the permission of the organising committee. If any person or organisation will find to do so strict legal action will be taken against the person and/ or concern institution, all the legal issues, shall be under the jurisdiction of High Courts only.
DISPUTES AND SETTLEMENT
• It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of Royal Film Festival / AM VIRGIN to change the content, timing, duration and venue of the film festival without further notice. Information regarding any change will be uploaded on the website only – www.amvirgin.com
• Submission of Entries implies full acceptance of the festival guidelines.
• Films once entered cannot be withdrawn.
• All matters NOT mentioned in these regulations will be decided by the Festival Director. The discretion to make an exception to any rules and regulations of the festival will rest with the Festival Director.
• All disputes are subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts and forums in Mumbai only.
Checked before submission
• Complete entry form with signature
• 2 DVD of the film or Pen Drive
• Entry fee (Regular Rs 1000, Late Fee Rs 1500)
• E-mail Stills or poster to email@example.com
• A-4 Size Hard Copy Of Poster of the Film OR Production Still