No notificaion yet
MORE ABOUT DELHI INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL
BRINGING COUNTRIES CLOSER
An International Film Festival, conceptualized to commemorate a hundred years of association of Delhi with Indian films and the NDMC in 2012, in association with New Delhi Municipal Council and Information & Broadcasting ministry, has now grown into a global platform joining hands to collaborate with a multitude of film festivals in many countries or offering support to a host of upcoming festivals across the world. DIFF aims at understanding the science, art and emotion behind cinema, reaching it out to the audiences far and wide and promoting Indian Cinema, Art and Culture. The Festival offers premier showcase opportunity for talented film makers and artists, celebrates avante garde cinema, felicitates masters and achievers from all walks of life and brings countries closer by building bridges to enable cross cultural exchanges, social understanding and creative ideation.
ENTRY FEE FOR SUBMISSIONS OF FILMS:
(1) Entry fees for films more than 50 minutes in all categories: 4,000/- INR or (55USD)
(2) Entry fees for films less than 50 minutes in all categories: 2,000/- INR or (32 USD)
(3) Entry fees for Students in all categories: 1500/-INR or (24 USD)
1. Films in languages other than English, must have English Subtitles, otherwise they shall not be considered for selection.
2. The Festival accepts only films without watermarks. Only Trailers or promos cannot be submitted for selection process.
3. Films which have no online presence can be submitted by sending two full HD DVDs by courier to the Festival office along with a hard copy of this form duly filled. Kindly label the DVDs with title, director name, duration, phone number and email id on it.
4. For submissions coming from outside India, the packages must be marked, “For Festival & Cultural Purpose only, No Commercial value”.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. DIFF reserves the right to telecast the film so submitted perpetually anywhere.
2. DIFF reserves the right to include the film or video and related material in its promotional activities.
3. All Decisions made by the Appointed “Selection Committee” regarding Selections, screenings, awards at the Festival in entirety will be final. In case of Dispute, decision of the President is final.
4. The film makers and their representatives undertake to use the official logo and the status of their Selection or Award strictly in conformation with DIFF 2018 designs and they further undertake to use such festival logo in all their promotions, posters and marketing publications with the consent of the festival.
5. A film selected for the festival does not run in competition automatically. A Jury will select the films that feature in Competition.
6. The Festival shall not bear / reimburse any freight or other charges in foreign or Indian currency.
7. Once selected for screening, the film shall not be withdrawn.
8. Entries under the all categories shall be of films certified by Information and Broadcasting Ministry or Central Board of Film Certification, India.
9. The last date of submissions of ENTRIES IS 31. 08.19 and Date of Intimation of Selection will be 30.09.2019.